Quote Of The Day

"Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else".- Vince Lombardi

Welcome To My Sports World!!! Make Sure To Comment, Thanks!!!


Myspace

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Bright Future In Birdland!!!


Now that the Orioles are bringing up the next big part of the future here in Baltimore, as in Nolan Reimold, Brad Bergesen, Jason Berken, David Hernandez, and finally the biggest of them all Matt Wieters. From the debut of Brad Bergensen to the debut of the number one prospect in the majors Matt Wieters, it seems that the Orioles are heading into the right direction in making the Orioles a winning team and bringing back the passion and dedication of the fans of the Baltimore Orioles. So for the farewell fans of Baltimore its time for you to just have faith in the future of the Orioles, they may not be winning now but soon the winning ways will come back so just stick around, the Orioles need as much support as they can get to get thorough these tough times of losing. For the fans that have stuck by the whole time through tough days of losing to the great times of winning, my hats off to you and I want to see them win as much as you want to, I am a Baltimore Orioles fan to the end. Even though the winning ways are not here yet, you have to be happy with seeing the young players come up and try to make a name for themselves and turn around the losing to winning. I hate seeing the Orioles lose as much as I hate the Yankees; I hate them with a passion. So just seat back and relax and watch the change that is coming to the Orioles in the near future, just look at the guys they are bringing up and the guys that are sill waiting for their chance to shine. So to all the diehard Orioles fans, you will be getting what you wanted for a long time, some winning enough winning to turn them boos into cheers. When I look at the Orioles I see a team with a storied history of winning, the days of Orioles magic and the nights of comebacks. There has been a lot of tradition here in Baltimore for a long time, and I want to see that in the faces of the modern Orioles. It’s been a long time coming; to see the Orioles finally turning into a winning ball team makes me feel like anything is possible. I hope that this makes you feel happy for the Orioles in the future. I can’t wait to see the big crowds at Camden Yards, the cheering, and the passion through out Baltimore. I hope to see you all there when they finally turn the Orioles back into that powerhouse baseball team that we all have come to love here in Baltimore. So thanks to the Orioles organization for trying to bring back the winning tradition here in Baltimore. I have one last thing to say, “This Is Birdland And Go Orioles.”

No comments: